Every so often I get asked what I use for all my content creation.
Wonder no more!
Here is a list of all the fun things that I use on a daily basis.
Last updated: October 16, 2019
Visual Studio Code is my current Editor
- I use a lot of VSCode plugins. See the full list here.
- Theme is Atom One Dark Syntax
- Using default VSCode font,
Menlo, Monaco, 'Courier New', monospace
- iTerm is my terminal
- I use a pretty vanilla installation of Oh My Zsh for additional terminal functionality
- I use the built in Mac Quicktime Player to record my screen
- I use a Sony a6400 to record myself
- I use a Shure VP83 LensHopper to capture the audio directly into the camera
- And because the Sony camera doesn 't support a monitor and an external mic I use a Microphone Stand Extension Plate
- I put it all on a Joby GorillaPod
- I take the two recordings and edit them with Final Cut Pro X
- My computer is a 15-inch MacBook Pro (Mid 2015, 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3)
- I do not use an external monitor.
- I have an external Apple Keyboard and external Apple Touchpad