This is part 2 of my How-To Guide for Selling your stuff on Amazon Marketplace. It's an easy way to make a buck - much easier than eBay. For Part 1 of my guide click on this link right here.
How to Ship Your Items On Amazon Marketplace
- If you have set your notification settings up then you will receive an e-mail when someone buys your item. To set that up log into your Seller Account and from the main page click on “Notification Preferences” underneath the “Settings” category.
- On the Notification Preferences page make sure you receive an e-mail for the “Sold, Ship Now!” option.
- When you receive the e-mail that your item has sold log into your Seller Account.
- Click on “View your orders” underneath the “Manage your Orders” category.
- From this page you will see the item that just sold. On the far right of that items row click on “Print packing slip”.
- Take the printed packing slip and your item to your preferred shipping service and ship it! I prefer USPS’ Flat rate packages for shipping books but do what you are used to. Remember: Depending on the shipping service the buyer requests is how much shipping credit (money) that Amazon will give you. For domestic standard shipping with books Amazon credits you $3.99. Amazon has a complete Shipping Rates and Credits table for your reference.
- After you have shipped your item go back to the “View your orders” page from step 4.
- Now you must confirm that you have shipped your item. Enter in the shipping service you used and the tracking number if you have one.
- That’s it!